How to hide location on the Bumble app on iOS and Android devices
This tutorial is for the How to Hide Location app on the Bumble app on iOS and Android devices. We will do our best to make sure you understand this guide. I hope you will like this blog How to hide location on the Bumble app on iOS and Android devices. If your answer is yes, please share after reading this.
Check out how to hide location on the Bumble app on iOS and Android devices
Privacy concerns can never be overstated. Almost everyone exists, if not everyone on this planet values their privacy. These include data, decisions, even their locations at each point. Although humanity is constantly on the lookout for new ways to connect. Or among themselves or with their environment. It’s natural to want to remain anonymous at times during the process. To that end, I’ll share how to hide your location in Bumble. So, while you are trying to connect with people close to you, your location will not be easily revealed.
Although Tinder broke the wall as the first dating app in 2012, Bumble took the game to the next level by being the first of its kind to combine dating, making friends, and career development on one platform. form of social media. Bumble is a location-based social media application developed by one of Tinder’s co-founders to facilitate communication between its users. There is so much about Bumble that it will surprise you. For example, in direct battles, only female users can make initial contact with the corresponding male users. while in gay parties both people can message first.
How to hide your location in Bumble for Android
- Open your device’s “Settings” in your app drawer.
- Tap “Apps & Notifications” from the list of options.
- In the list of apps on your device, find and tap “Bumble.”
- Tap “Permissions” in the app options.
- Tap the toggle next to “Location” to “Deny” the app’s permission to find your location.
How to hide your location in Bumble for iOS
- On your iOS device, tap the gear icon to open your device’s “Settings”.
- Scroll down to see the list of apps on your iOS device.
- Press “Bumble” to see your permission options.
- Tap “Location Services” in Bumble’s settings menu.
- Select the option “Never” or “Ask next time”. This would prevent Bumble from accessing your location without your permission.
Final words: How to hide location on the Bumble app on iOS and Android devices
hope you will understand this item How to hide location on the Bumble app on iOS and Android devices, if your answer is no, you can request anything through the contact forum section linked to this article. And if your answer is yes, then share this article with your family and friends.